Extended Homeroom Gr 11
If you need changes made, please email Ms. Tracey immediately.
Ideas for the gr 11 Assembly
1. Teach me how to study (how to dougy parody) SWA style:
2. Create a visual timeline of all that you’ve done in yr 1 of the DP program
(Line up, living statue’s report on the activity completed)
3. We are ‘SWAuthors’ gr 11 students with eBooks published in the school store present short snipits of their work. Many of the resources are great for upcoming MYP students. Let them know those resources are there.
4. A good luck with your last quarter video for the current gr 12 class
5. Break to Build: The DP version
Remix this to show your struggles, and what it means to break to build in the DP
6. Stuff a Grade 11 Student Says:
Update your tracking form with your actual mark after semester 1.
Please use a different color to update your reflection at the bottom of your sheet. Finally, please share the document with Ms Tracey and Ms Tricia.
Crowd sourcing our reports: help us build better support for you!
“Stop Hammer Time” from Creative Commons on Flickr
You are the author of your homeroom comment. Take ownership on your learning. Go HERE and completed the needed information please.
When you are done, please share the document with Ms. Tracey and Ms. Tricia.
Start building your Personal Learning Environment HERE.